Hi guys! My name is Chiara and I'm fifteen years old. I was born in Piombino. My eyes are brown like my curly hair but i color it black. I'm in my second year of higt school.
I have an older brother. His name is Matteo. I live with my parents who are married.
I have played volleyball for seven years, i have training three times week and on sunday i have a match.
I love to do theater with school, I love listen to music, i love sea and the rain, to draw and to paint. I love talking many photos. I also love listening to music, reading books and whatcing films, especially drama and romantic ones.
I like people who are simple, enjoyable and that them love to do something crazy.
i don't like people who are hypocritical and vain. I can't stand people that waste sheet of paper.
I think I'm terrible dancer. I think I'm a calm and introverted whith people that i don't know, but with my friend sometimes i am long-winded person.

Commenti

  1. I have an older brother. His name is Matteo.
    I have played volleyball for seven years.
    ....three times a week....Sunday
    I love to do theater at school. I love the sea and the rain, to draw and to paint.
    I love taking many photos. I also love listening to music., reading books and watching films, especially dramas and romantic ones.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. My eyes are brown, like my surly hair, but I color it black.
      brother
      I live with my parents who are married.
      I--MUST be capitalized!
      year. I have training three times a week and have matches on Sundays.

      continue correcting from the comment above

      I can't stand people who waste paper.
      a terrible dancer.
      with
      but I am sometimes long-winded (talkative) with my friend/friends.

      Elimina
  2. Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento